Hey, I'm Peter. I build software products and help companies of all sizes move their needles with technical solutions and consulting.
I'm also a father, surfer, reader, and huge advocate of open source software and a decentralized internet. I write about my life, hacks, habits, my businesses and living in Central America.
I'm from Los Angeles, CA but split my time between LA and Managua, Nicaragua.
You can learn more on the about me page or check out what I'm working on right now.
- Netlandish is my consulting company where we offer custom software solutions for our clients. We also develop software products in the B2B and B2C space.
- Insight Miners is a company I co-founded that helps companies monetize their OpEx via analytical automation and harvesting missing data.
- California Wax Bar is Nicaragua's first specialty wax salon. So if you're in Managua and want some hair removed, we got your covered!
- Colonial San Martin is an ocean side residential community I am developing on the Emerald Coast of Nicaragua. Are you adventurous? Then come be my neighbor in paradise.
- AnyHow is a cloud based small business management software. Track time, send invoices, accept credit cards, see full reporting, and tedious task automation.
- HelpYouFind.Me is a secure - yet simple - way to share private data for use in emergency situations. All data is end-to-end encrypted and accessible only by you and the people you choose to share it with.